Not Your Average Mommy Blogger

19, Married, Son...The rest are just small details right now.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I made a blog!

Well, duh.

Don't get me wrong, I love livejournal and all, but there are just too many things that my friends on there probably don't wanna know. For example, my lovely doctor informed me that I will get a pelvic exam at each visit up until the baby is born, and isn't he an awful man?! This and the rest of the grossness of pregnancy (and eventually, motherhood) really have no place on livejournal. So I suppose I'm joing the ranks of mommy-bloggers.

Though I'm not sure what direction I'm actually going in with this blog, I can guarantee that it will be chock full o' hormones. It's only fair that I realistically represent myself. And if I'm lucky enough to get any readers, I hope you all enjoy yourselves. A real post will resume later, for now I'm just gonna go around and ask all the other bloggers if I can link to their sites...

2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Bitchet said...

of course.. link me!

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger Mrs. TSB said...

Good luck with the pregnancy! Enjoy your new blog :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home